Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

Happy Monday. "You have to get through Monday to get through the rest of the week." A guy said this to me today and I found it very insiteful after having the day I had. Woke up late...as always. Went to drop the duty phone off at the Res Life office at 8 am. (My first class starts at 8 am.) I got several wild looks with my sopping wet hair and bowl of oatmeal in hand. As I sprinted to class, inhaling my oatmeal, I came to a horrifying realization: I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH. This has never happened to me before. I was horrified as I felt my rotten teeth in my mouth. Everyone was going to know. I felt disgusting. I chewed gum all day and brushed my teeth as soon as I got back to my dorm. I pray that this never happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment