Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life is a Beach

So, I'm shopping at Target with my mom on Sunday afternoon, just trying on clothes and living life. We are at the very back of the dressing room in rooms across from one another. My mom asks me to open the door and look at the bathing suit she tried on. She catches me mid-change, so I'm in my skiviez--a sports bra and panties. I prop open the door to take a peak, and as I do, a man starts to enter my dressing room. The three of us let out a startled yelp of embarrassment and I immediately shut the door. He apologizes about ten times and I just laugh nervously. Let me backtrack and mention that he had been shop-stalking me earlier. Shop-stalking is when that random guy keeps following you down every aisle you go down and smiling creepily. Did I mention he was wearing a wedding ring? (Bless her heart). Anyhow, as I exit the dressing room, he does too, of course. He aplogizes three more times and I assure him that it is OK. He then proceeds to say, "Nothing you wouldn't see at the beach right?" I, again, awkwardly giggle and escape from his creepiness. I guess life is a beach and he is just playing in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment