Tuesday, January 15, 2013

All My Exes Live in.....Florence

It has been a while since I posted something funny that has happened in my life, so here it goes. I attended an event a few days ago where I knew my ex boyfriend would be. Of course that's an awkward situation because I'm an awkward human. It was a great event--free food and good music. That's all I could ever ask for. I had several friends there and it started off nicely. Within 10 minutes of being there, the Elvis impersonator kissed me on the cheek while making his way to the front, so that was rather embarrassing, but it was embarrassment that I could handle. It was actually very funny and I blushed and went on about my business. My ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend that doesn't know that I know she is his ex girlfriend also happened to be there, so that was fun. While talking to a group of people, my food plate with AN UNEATEN CUPCAKE got knocked out of my hand and food flew into the air. I quickly attempted to clean the food up along with a friend and my ex's ex. My former male companion saw the entire thing, of course. I nervously laughed and attempted to tell him what happened. (This is where my being awkward came into play, heavily). I think the worst part of the entire night was the destroyed cupcake. But, no worries, my ex's ex and I shared a cupcake later, so all was right with the world. I mean, why wouldn't I share a cupcake with her? Story of my life, right? As I left the event, the ex and his ex were talking and having a jolly ol' time. I left with Elvis's kiss lingering on my blushing cheek and the reminder that I should not be allowed in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment