Sunday, April 21, 2013

The World As I See It

Ok, so if you have followed my blog, you know I have changed the topic of my blog like 4 times. I'm sorry. That's annoying. I went from stories about my life to making fun of my own life to my opinions on the world to my different adventures. After thinking about all of the things I jumped around to, I realized they all told the story of my journey through life, so there you go.

We all have a life, correct? So, that means we all have a journey! That's so cool to me. Not ONE PERSON has the same journey as someone else. Life is so beautiful and has so much to offer, so we need to go out and EXPLORE, even if that means just exploring in your hometown your entire life. One small town has a lifetime to offer. Most people say you should get out and explore the world, which I totally agree with and totally want to do, but not everyone has that opportunity. So make the most of YOUR journey!!

With all of that being said, my blog from now on will tell about my journey. For those that read this, you are a part of my journey and I want to be a part of yours too. I love to hear about the life journey of everyone I meet. I love people and I love the intricate details of every life. I want to see the world through the eyes of others, and I want others to see the world through my eyes whether I spend my entire day on campus or I travel to China for three weeks.

It's a huge world and while I want to see it all, I think it's important to take it one day at a time, since we are not promised tomorrow. God already knows when my journey will end, so I have to trust that the people I meet through my journey and the places I go are all leading up to the end of the journey, which will end with the huge finale of Heaven with Him!!

I've already had quite a journey so stay tuned to see what else is in store for my little world.



No comments:

Post a Comment